Mind Compulsion. It is an ability that allows the user to control another person’s mind by making eye contact, they can project into their dreams and overall erase the victim’s memories or even alter them to the point where something is completely different about them.
Yeah okay so according to you,
- Damon never threw himself between Tyler and Caroline to save Caroline’s life
- Damon never went to a pack of werewolves to save Caroline
- Damon never volunteered to give Caroline his blood to save her life after her car accident
- Damon never took on an Original vampire to save Matt
- Damon never broke into a house filled with vengeful tomb vampires to save Stefan
- Damon was never willing to give up his life so Elena could have five fucking minutes to get Stefan to return to Mystic Falls with her
- Damon never gave up his chance to rebuild a relationship with Stefan (that Stefan wanted) in order to do what Lexi thought was right by Stefan
- Damon never went to extraordinary lengths to bring Bonnie back from the dead
- Damon never risked his life to save Elena
- Damon never went to great lengths to get the cure and provide for his loved ones
- Damon never kept his horrible traumatizing experience at Augustine a secret from Stefan so that Stefan wouldn’t feel guilty
- Damon never risked his life with Elijah in order to get rid of him and keep his loved ones safe
- Damon never stood up to Bill about Caroline
- Damon never stood up for Caroline to Liz
And I guess what you’re also saying is that
- Stefan is the most compassionate person in the world even though not five episodes he was going to murder Jesse in cold blood because he couldn’t see the point in being good if he couldn’t be in Elena’s pants
- Stefan is the most loving person on the show even though he spent the whole of last season sire bond shaming Elena, treating her like shit, victim shaming her, and just all around being a jackass on steroids
- Stefan is the most compassionate person in the world even though he forced Jeremy to execute someone in order to get the cure to fix Elena
- Stefan is the most loving person even though he treated Elena like a broken toy
- Stefan is the most loving person even though he consistently victimizes himself and blames all of his shortcomings on everyone else
- Stefan is the bestest person for Elena even though he literally tried to murder her out of revenge
- Stefan is the bestest person ever even though he pursued a relationship with Elena because she looked like his ex and spent the majority of the relationship lying to her and keeping secrets
Seems totally legit. And of course, Damon is the worst person in the world because he acted out of self-preservation at one particular point in time after being horribly dehumanized for five years and had seconds to act before he and Enzo would both die or be taken again with no future chance of escaping. And the fact that Damon wouldn’t have been able to leave Enzo unless he turned off his humanity shows us absolutely nothing about how Damon cares. No no, Damon is the worst person in the world even though Stefan was intensifying his own PTSD because of his own poor lil’ broken heart that obviously had no reason to be broken because he treated Elena wonderfully and she had no reason to fall out of love with him okay makes perfect sense.
"Promise me, that you will take care of your brother, Damon?" she asked.
Little boy looked at her eyes and said; “I promise, mother”
She smiled a little and said; "I’ve never been this proud of you"
He remembers the last memory of his mother. He was young. But he still understood that it was their last moment together.
But that memory, was too painful. So he hid it. Deep inside in his heart.